CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My baby is 4! (originally posted on myspace on 4/14/08)

I can't believe it, Kaden turned 4 on the 8th! I said to Shaun on the 7th "Can you believe 4 years ago today we had no kids?" I seems like a lifetime ago.

Here's some pictures...
Making brownies for school



The last picture of him as a 3 year old. He was sad because he didn't want to be 4. I didn't have the heart to tell him it's only gonna get worse.


Heading off to preschool in his birthday shirt


The lovely cake I made for him. I didn't have enough time for it to cool before frosting it. Haha









His new guitar. Can you tell he liked it?



Shaun made the cake for his party. He did a great job as always! Although I think mine was better.




































And the after party meltdown

0 comments: