CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Why am I here?

No, that was not some deep philosophical question as a result of an early midlife crisis. I'm here (on blogger) because my memory sucks! Twice now I've gonna out to dinner with old friends and realized, I don't remember high school. Apparently I don't even remember some of the people we routinely hung out with. So, I'm here because I'd like to have some sort of record of my children's childhood because apparently, I'm not gonna remember it. I figure I'll right everything down here and at the end of the year I'll order one of those blog books and some day when I finally have time I'll be able to scrapbook everything. I'm going to start transferring some old blogs from myspace over. So, for a few days at least everything will be pretty out of order but I've already had several blogs over there expire and I don't want to loose anymore.

2 comments:

MOMMY said...

LOL!!!!
I think it all of the kids that have taken your memory!!!! I don't have one either!

Shana said...

Tell me about it.
I tried clicking on your page but the link doesn't work.