CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Angry Birds Themed Birthday Party

As promised here are a few pictures from Micah's 5th birthday.

I got these super cute angry birds balloon faces and "Appy Birthday" sign on The Party Animial.


I used one on the watermelon too!

My handsome birthday boy!
I picked up this Angry Birds Pinata at a local street fair.

Check out the amazing cake my husband made! He used this cake pan and then just free handed the rest. He did an incredible job!

2 comments:

urban craft said...

oh man, I see an angry bird party in my little guys future. This is awesome!

Unknown said...

Elated to see the cute smile of birthday boy. Wishing him loads of happiness. I am super thankful to my cousin for helping me in organizing bridal shower for my sister. One of the well-known venues in NYC was booked online and catering was also branded. All dishes and cuisines were appreciated by our friends. It was really a great get together.