CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Micah's Artwork

The other night we were all sitting in the living room watching TV when Micah decided to go out into the dining room. We have a little desk in there with a bunch of crayons and paper and I could hear him coloring. I was thrilled with how nicely he was playing all by himself. Well, what I didn't know was he was coloring on the wall! Here's his beautiful drawing...

The worst part is it's still there. It's now become a joke between my husband and I as to who's going to clean it. I'm not backing down!

4 comments:

K's mommy said...

Just a random newbie stopping by to say hi. And oh dear. How I'm dreading the day my Kaden gets ahold of crayons. Yep, I have a Kaden too!

Shana said...

Hi, how are ya! The good news is crayons come right off with magic erasers. When your little guy gets older buy them in bulk! ;)

MOMMY said...

I have never used a Magic Eraser! I will have to give it a try because our playroom has some B drawings on it! You and Shaun sound like us-things sit a while while we decide who gets to handle it! LOL

Brownie Recipes said...

Thanks for a greatt read